- Department of Corrections Chief Executive Ray Smith Children’s Commissioner Judge Andrew Becroft
- Secretary & CEO of the Ministry of Justice Andrew Bridgman
- Multi-award-winning crime author and journo Steve Braunias
- UC Dean of Law Professor Ursula Cheer
- New Zealand Police Deputy Commissioner Viv Rickard
As a part of the launch of the book Criminal Justice a New Zealand Introduction, there was the most impressive panel of people I've seen assembled in one room. Each talked about the biggest issue facing criminal justice as they saw it. the speakers were:
I reserve the right to change my mind in the face of superior evidence.
WINNER: BEST BLOG